The Construction Management process is an open-book methodology for the project budget. The remuneration to Total is based on a lump-sum amount for project management/construction services plus a percentage margin applied to the final project cost.
- Enables fast-track into delivery.
- Reduces the overall design management costs but allows for the project scope to evolve.
- Breakdown of the overall project scope into trade budgets.
- Trade packages prepared with defined scopes for each trade. Trades then provide us a full Design and Construct costing.
- Competitive tenders from the open market (minimum of three submissions per trade) evaluated with the client.
- Recommendations provided based on our industry knowledge as to each trade tender submitted. The client then makes their choice.
- We subcontract the selected trades.
- We manage the delivery of the project to the client’s requirements and defined scope.