Total Construction specialises in design and construction projects throughout Australia and has the people, processes and experience to deliver major building projects.
With offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, Total employs approximately 150 staff. We have a national turnover of $200 million and completed $1.5billion to date.
Our key focus is to maintain a high retention rate amongst our clients, confirming our reputation as a builder with a solid history in meeting expectations.
Total has a diverse range of skills across construction and engineering which allows us to be passionate about challenging established methodologies to deliver from concept to completion.
Total Construction values Innovation in what we do, how we think and how we develop our people.
Our most recent awards:
- MBA 2021 Excellence in Housing & Construction – Best Community Accommodation for Aged Care and Nursing Homes (Kubirri Aged Care Facility for The Salvation Army Mosman)
- MBA 2020 Excellence in Construction – Aged Care Buildings, Open Price Category (Advantaged Care Edensor Gardens)
- MBA 2020 Excellence in Housing & Construction – Best Community Accommodation for Aged Care and Nursing Homes (The Ormsby McKenzie Aged Care Facility)
- MBA 2018 Excellence in Housing – Best Use Of Bricks (Presbyterian Ladies College)
- MBA 2018 Excellence in Housing – Aged Care Buildings up to $20M (Residential Gardens)
- MBA 2016 Excellence in Construction – Industrial Buildings up to $7,000,000 (Wingham Beef Exports)
Are examples of how our focus on innovation results in fantastic outcomes for clients.
Central to the development of the Total Construction Innovation strategy has been implementing the approach of the “Blue Ocean” strategy. The main theme of which is to always have the customer as centric to all decision making.
At every opportunity we identify the key pain points for our clients and then developed innovative strategies to address them.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement
At Total, we are committed to an inclusive culture that values, encourages, and celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion to ensure we have equitable employment outcomes. The collective sum of our differences of life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent represent a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and company’s achievements as well.