Total Construction specialises in design and construction projects throughout Australia and has the people, processes and experience to deliver significant building projects.
With offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, Total employs approximately 170 staff. We have a national turnover of $300 million and completed $2 billion to date.
Our key focus is maintaining a high retention rate amongst our clients, confirming our reputation as a builder with a solid history of meeting expectations.
TOTAL has a diverse range of construction and engineering skills, making us passionate about challenging established methodologies to deliver from concept to completion.
Total Construction values Innovation in what we do, think and develop our people.
Our most recent awards:
- MBA Queensland 2022 Women in Building Award Winner.
- MBA 2021 Excellence in Housing & Construction – Best Community Accommodation for Aged Care and Nursing Homes (Kubirri Aged Care Facility for The Salvation Army Mosman)
- MBA 2020 Excellence in Construction – Aged Care Buildings, Open Price Category (Advantaged Care Edensor Gardens)
- MBA 2020 Excellence in Housing & Construction – Best Community Accommodation for Aged Care and Nursing Homes (The Ormsby McKenzie Aged Care Facility)
- MBA 2018 Excellence in Housing – Best Use Of Bricks (Presbyterian Ladies College)
- MBA 2018 Excellence in Housing – Aged Care Buildings up to $20M (Residential Gardens)
- MBA 2016 Excellence in Construction – Industrial Buildings up to $7,000,000 (Wingham Beef Exports)
These are examples of how our focus on innovation results in fantastic outcomes for clients.
Central to the development of the Total Construction Innovation strategy has been implementing the “Blue Ocean” approach. The main theme is to always have the customer as centric in all decision-making.
At every opportunity, we identify our clients’ key pain points and develop innovative strategies to address them.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement
At Total, we are committed to an inclusive culture that values, encourages, and celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion to ensure equitable employment outcomes. The collective sum of our differences in life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture, our reputation, and the company’s achievements.