Last week Total Construction opened the Helmsman Project. We achieved the goal of introducing students to the construction industry.
It has brought us great joy to see the students walk 10cm taller, their eyes filled with dreams, plans and positive thoughts in building a career in the industry.
The Students have had the opportunity to be inspired by trades and management and presented with possible opportunities to build a career around their passion.
There have been some great stories come out of the programme. One of the girls is actively seeking an internship with Total and the winner of the programme not only has chosen his subjects but has the vision of heading into carpentry.
There are many people to thank who worked hard behind the scenes to make this project possible, and we would like to take this opportunity to say well done and thank you for your support.
We would also like to thank the subcontractors who contributed to the project by either giving up their time or who donated.
– Ellair Solutions https://www.linkedin.com/company/ellairsolutions/
– Integrated Design Group https://www.linkedin.com/company/integrateddesigngroup/
– Van Der Meer https://www.linkedin.com/company/van-der-meer-consulting/
– Rockface Landscapes https://www.linkedin.com/company/rockface-landscapes-maintenance-division/
– Conrina Masonry https://au.linkedin.com/company/conrina-constructions-pty-ltd
– Askin NSW https://au.linkedin.com/company/askinpanel
– XL Precast https://www.linkedin.com/company/xlprecast/about/
– Create Concrete
– Direct Electrical
– Conzpec Civil
– Ridgemont Construction
– Kelly Fire
– JYH Pty Ltd
Aged Care (26)
Current Projects (3)
Food & Beverage (3)
Because dementia reduces a person’s ability to filter stimulation and attend to only those things that are important to them, a person ...
TOTAL cuts the ribbon at the official opening of HammondCare’s new flagship aged care facility located in Miranda, Sydney’s Sutherland Shire. ...
The TOTAL Aged Care Leaders Breakfast 2022 was a great success. Thank you to all those who attended and to the event ...
More than 55 million people live with dementia worldwide, and there are around 10 million new cases every year. Dementia has ...
Click to Watch Video Total’s Directors Steve Taylor and Bill Franks have supported and encouraged mentoring culture throughout our business. Mentorship is ...