Construction of new warehouses, storage units and industrial units. Alterations to existing warehouse and minor works to existing showroom
Total Construction was awarded the contract to construct new warehouses, storage units and industrial units, alterations to existing warehouse and minor works to existing showroom.
The scope of works included;
- Fast tracked programme
- Demolition of existing warehouse cladding, stairs mezzanine and ground floor offices
- Sewer and storm water diversion
- New industrial and warehouse units created with precast and insulated panels
- New storage units to existing under-croft parking area
- Major concrete works to new mezzanine and ground floor slabs
- Complete interior fit-out
- Landscaping works to external areas
This quality development consists of 2 new standalone warehouses with mezzanines, 11 new warehouse units with mezzanines, 33 new industrial units, 84 new storage units in a signature Trumen style industrial development.
Steve is a founding shareholder of Total Construction. Equipped with a carpentry trade background and extensive experience with design and construct projects across all sectors of the building industry, Steve has been a driving force behind the company’s growth and success. With the appointment of a Chairman and CEO, Steve now focuses on the continual development of a successful and sustainable strategy for the business. He also plays a key role in providing leadership for the overall development of the company through strategic marketing, client relationships and procurement. Steve is based in Sydney where he has the overall management in NSW.