Construction of a 4 storey residential aged care home containing 60 beds of low to high care, communal facilities and landscaping
Total Construction was awarded the contract to construct a 4 storey residential Aged Care home.
The scope of works includes;
- Construct 3 upper residential levels – providing accommodation for 60 residents
- Ground level/basement comprising car parking, back of house areas and main entry
- Working within a live environment with a great focus around managing COVID risk, Total has implemented a rigorous testing procedure for all staff and subcontractors entering the worksite. Any works in the active facility will be managed by ensuring isolation and confirming that Flu vaccinations have been completed
- Working within a high voltage power line, ensuring that our cranage and plant movements are clear of the lines
- Updating the current design from NCC 2016 to NCC 2019 with all required compliances achieved.
- In the construction methodology we are utilising the erection and dismantle of scaffolding to allow us to work efficiently in constructing the wave shaped balconies, each balcony has a different shape and alternate orientation
Steve is a founding shareholder of Total Construction. Equipped with a carpentry trade background and extensive experience with design and construct projects across all sectors of the building industry, Steve has been a driving force behind the company’s growth and success. With the appointment of a Chairman and CEO, Steve now focuses on the continual development of a successful and sustainable strategy for the business. He also plays a key role in providing leadership for the overall development of the company through strategic marketing, client relationships and procurement. Steve is based in Sydney where he has the overall management in NSW.