Construction of two new buildings and refurbishment of the existing facilities.
Total Construction was awarded the construction of two new buildings and refurbishment of the existing facilities at St Augustine’s College in Brookvale, located on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
The new building and construction works consist of the following:
- Parking/drop off facilities at Gulliver Street, with a two-level Year 5 & 6 Primary and a two-level Year 5 & 6 Science facility.
- Refurbishment to adjacent building, Cameron House.
- Alterations to the existing Clancy Building front façade to include linking podiums and a lift.
- A ground-floor canteen and uniform shop refurbishment to the existing Clancy Building.
- Two levels of refurbishment of classrooms to existing Clancy Building.
- Alterations and additions to Moran House to create a dedicated staff area.
- OSD works.
- Water amplification.
Steve is a founding shareholder of Total Construction. Equipped with a carpentry trade background and extensive experience with design and construct projects across all sectors of the building industry, Steve has been a driving force behind the company’s growth and success. With the appointment of a Chairman and CEO, Steve now focuses on the continual development of a successful and sustainable strategy for the business. He also plays a key role in providing leadership for the overall development of the company through strategic marketing, client relationships and procurement. Steve is based in Sydney where he has the overall management in NSW.