In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Total Construction. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. The information is also intended for residents globally.We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
- On registration, you will be required to provide a password. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
- Our services are intended to be used by members globally.
Our Website Services
- Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
Product & Service Descriptions
- We strive to ensure that our products & services are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any mis-description, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- This material contained in this web site and relating to individual estates or properties has been prepared by Total Construction and has been prepared for the information of potential purchases to assist them in deciding if they are sufficiently interested in any estate of individual property.
- The information displayed and contained in the associated material and any documents / attachments does not in any part constitute any form of offer or contract; it is provided as a guide only and has been provided in good faith and with due care.
- Total Construction bring to the attention of all parties that the material within the web site relates to developments that may not yet to be completed and that changes might be made during the course of planning, construction and civil works or as a result of statutory or design requirements.
- These changes may also include changes to road layouts and placement that may also impact on the layout of some surrounding roads and other parts of the estates.
- Anyone with potential interest in these properties and estates should satisfy themselves in relation to all aspects of the properties and of all matters that a prudent person would consider relevant. The information supplied or promoted is not intended to substitute for obtaining individual professional advice.
- Total Construction, their agents or employees will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement or other information relied upon or contained within any display or other marketing material.
- Total Construction reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to vary any details, or to amend any terms and conditions without notice including any promotional offers.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 7 days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in New South Wales and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
These Terms and Conditions have been specifically drafted for and provided to Total Construction.